- The first dedicated cartridge machine with versatility. All options packed into one machine without the need for additional hardware.
- Pivoting stainless steel Drive Bar: The Drive Bar will work with our RPG Cartridge Grips, both disposable and autoclavable, and the Hawk screw-on adjustable Grips. The Drive Bar pivots on its end joint and self-aligns with the cartridge when the machine is active. This stabilizes the bar and needle without the need for bushings that may cause additional friction and noise.
- Reinvented Vise Design: All new patent pending MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adapters.
- Aircraft Aluminum Enclosure: CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability in 7 different standard colors.
- Self-Lubricating Slider: All new slider material reduces friction and wear and prolongs the life of the parts.
- Ball Bearing Slider Stabilization: Ensures accurate glide of the slider while reducing friction and noise for a smooth performance with no axial play.
- Adjustable Stroke: Change the stroke from 2.8mm – 4.2mm (with variable options in between) without the need for interchangeable parts.
- “Variable On-the-Fly” Micro-Dialed Give Adjustment: One full turn of the Dial takes you from no give to full give. (Available exclusively on the Spektra Edge X.)
- Hex Drive Mechanism: Patented hex drive mechanism allows the motor to be detached while cancelling axial load on the shaft. The Hex Drive MotorBolt is interchangeable with the Direkt and Direkt 2.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
LIFETIME WARRANTY FK Irons warrants that the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All MachineBody components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The enclosed Maxon Motor will be covered under warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase. Should this product be defective, FK Irons will repair or replace the product for a current available model of equal value.
This warranty will become voided if the Maxon Motor is removed from the MotorBolt casing, if the machine has undergone unnecessary rough handling, repeated dropping, over exposure to moisture and/ or lubricant or neglect. For warranty claims, replacement parts, or general service inquiries please read the Frequently Asked Questions of www.fkirons.com or contact a representative via email at Service@fkirons.com.
For service inquiries, warranty claims or replacement parts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 1-855-FKIRONS. For additional tips and tutorials, please visit Youtube.com/fkirons
(Please note that your warranty lies with Fk Irons and you are responsible for any shipping & repair costs should your machine malfunction after you have purchased it from Body Graphics Tattoo Supply Pty Ltd) We strongly recommend that you insure your tattoo machine to avoid lengthy business interruption.