Hover Tattoo Power Supply
Embrace the wireless revolution with a touchless tattoo power supply. With just a simple air gesture from your hand or hover of your fingers, you can change your voltage, cycle through menu screens and set a timer to register when you start/stop a tattoo session. Without ever touching the device, you will be helping to prevent cross-contamination.
The Hover makes your life easier with its functional, round design, strong magnet, sensors and Bluetooth. Connect to the soon to be deployed Darklab app to change the voltage using voice command and take advantage of the latest firmware updates with ever-developing features.
Equipped with two input ports, you can utilize a machine and footwitch combination or connect two machines at the same time, which is perfect for artists that use different tattoo machines in one sitting. If you need to stop mid-tattoo, the Hover remembers the last voltage you were on. With the bank management system you can save up to 9 of your favorite settings. Quickly set up your machine to your favorite presets for different stages of the tattoo, such as lining, coloring and shading, saving you time!
With USB-A and USB-C ports, charge mobile devices such as tablets, cellphones and Darklab battery packs. The Hover makes travel easy for those artists that are always on the go or attending trade shows.
- Easy to use touch-free power supply
- Prevent cross-contamination
- Increase and decrease voltage with hand gestures
- Bluetooth compatibility allows you to connect with the free Darklab mobile app for Android and iOS
- Darklab mobile app allows you to change voltage through voice, register tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- 9 programmable presets to save desired voltage, you can revisit them at any time
- 2 input ports allow you to connect two different tattoo machines, perfect for artists that use multiple devices
- Footswitch compatible
- USB charging ports that can charge cellphones, tablets and DarkLab power supplies
- 2 – 17 Voltage output
- Machine voltage readout
- Anti-slip magnetic base
- Set a timer to keep track of tattoo session time
**It is recommended and important to use clear barrier film when covering the Hover**
Please download the Hover Manual.
Please insure this product under your business insurance.
Darklab warrants that the device will perform efficiently when used as intended. Should this product
prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, Darklab will repair/replace the device – free of
charge. This warranty will be void if the device shows signs of having been tampered, disassembled,
handled roughly, dropped, overexposed to moisture or damage to sensors/screen resulting in
compromised functionality. Avoid scratches to screen. Always use clear barrier film while in operation.
The buyer is responsible for any shipping cost to and from Fk Irons Darklab !!!!!!!!
The following tips will help you get the most out of your Hover and avoid potential issues:
• Do not exceed the suggested voltage.
• Only use approved power adapters, failure to do so can void your warranty.
• Use only quality cables. A good connection will ensure consistent performance.
• Keep screen safe using Hover approved barrier film. Typical adhesive could interfere with sensors.
• Use only FDA-approved cold sterilization solutions for disinfection. Avoid scratching sensor windows.