- The Original Wand is Bishop’s first pen style machine – available in a Shader (3.5mm), Packer (4.2mm) or Liner (5.0mm)
- Custom designed Faulhauber Motor – a softer motor for smooth tones with the Shader, and a harder hitting motor for the Packer and Liner
- Matte Black Cap and Grip
- Color coded middle part (the spline), so that you know which Wand you’re using at a glance.
- American Made using Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Adjustable Needle Depth from 0 to 4mm
- Comes with RCA Cord and Machine Case as well as lubrication and paperwork.
- Wands may have a 5 to 7 day processing time as each batch is hand built.
- Please ensure that you use cartridge needles with membranes with this machine – failure to do so can result in ink getting into the machine, which is not covered by warranty.
Bishop Rotary provides a one-year warranty on all parts, including the motor. Please contact the manufacturer directly if your Bishop Rotary machine malfunctions within one year of the purchase date.
(Please note that your warranty lies with Bishop Tattoo Supply and you are responsible for any shipping & repair costs should your machine malfunction after you have purchased it from Body Graphics Tattoo Supply Pty Ltd) We strongly recommend that you insure your tattoo machine to avoid lengthy business interruption.
We strongly recommend to insure this product as we, Body Graphics Tattoo Supply Pty Ltd and any staff members will not be liable for any damage, repairs, malfunctions, power surges etc. Your warranty lies with Bishop and the purchaser is liable for any shipping and taxes to and from Bishop for any repairs or replacements.