Will the V6 change your life, too? Hopefully. But it will definitely change your tattooing.
- The perfect machine to transition from coil to rotary
- “Organic Give”…better than adjustable give!
- Special ergo-design that pushes the backweight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes.
- Made in the USA
- Custom made Faulhauber precision German motor.
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California.
- Handpolished to a mirror finish, then anodised to aircraft industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy.
- One of our most versatile machines because it does lining, shading, color packing, and any style in the tattoo world.
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details.
3.5mm stroke – rca
WHEN SENDING IN REPAIRS, YOUR PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
1. Your carefully packed machine
2. Completed repair form
3. Original proof of purchase (warranty repairs only)
SEND ALL REPAIRS TO:
22622 LAMBERT STREET
LAKE FOREST, CA 92630
MISSING FORMS AND ILLEGIBLE HANDWRITING WILL DELAY THE REPAIR PROCESS !!!
** CLICK HERE FOR THE REPAIR FORM **
** CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MACHINE REPAIR CREDIT **
All Bishop Rotary machines come with a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty covers any manufacturer’s defect – this means any part that fails on the machine within this time frame, if this should happen.
However the One Year Warranty is voided if you:
Over lube your machine
Drop your machine (on the floor or in liquid)
Tamper with the motor
Replace parts on your own
NON WARRANTY REPAIRS
If it has been longer than a year, don’t worry, unlike other rotary companies that gouge you on repair prices or replacement parts – we don’t do that to our customers. As Bishop Rotary is Tattoo Artist Owned, we know how to treat our peers – all replacement parts are sold at nearly the direct cost of the part. Repairs average $49 USD in cost, with our most expensive repair at $129 – this is a complete rebuild of the machine which includes a motor upgrade, new back plate, and other internal parts as needed.
OLDER MODEL REPAIRS
Due to parts no longer being made for older machines, we are unable to repair any Bishop Rotary Machine purchased earlier than 2013. We only have the capability to service the following machines: V5, V6, Microangelo, Magi, and Fantoms.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about your older model – if we are able to help, we will gladly do so.
Please also note that any machine marked “2015” or prior is no longer under warranty if it was purchased this year – this means that if you purchase old stock from a distributor stamped prior to that year, it is sold without a warranty.
We ask for up to 14 BUSINESS days from the day we receive your machine for a diagnosis to be completed by our technicians. All repairs enter a queue to be diagnosed and fixed in the order they arrive. Once we have a diagnosis, we will be able inform you on how long the repair may take.
MARK YOUR PACKAGE
ALWAYS mark the package with “REPAIR” for customs and please make sure to place our REPAIR FORM in the box along with your machine and original invoice. To ensure that your machine is transported safely we recommend using a cardboard box.
KEEP A RECEIPT
Lastly – please keep your repair form when your machine is returned. This works as proof of repair if any further issues should occur later on.
EACH BISHOP ROTARY MACHINE COMES WITH A 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. YOU MUST SEND THE MACHINE BACK FOR REPAIRS WITH THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT (EITHER FROM US OR THE DISTRIBUTOR YOU PURCHASED THE MACHINE FROM)
(Please note that your warranty lies with Bishop Tattoo Supply and you are responsible for any shipping & repair costs should your machine malfunction after you have purchased it from Body Graphics Tattoo Supply Pty Ltd) We strongly recommend that you insure your tattoo machine to avoid lengthy business interruption.